Visitor Management System
Visitor Management System will scan the photo ID or business card of an arriving visitor, then instantly check whether the visitor is expected or has been in the facility before and make sure the visitor is not on a watch list. These quick and consistent checks ensure that only the right people are allowed on site. After scanning the information, the Visitor Management System will take a digital photo or capture the visitor's signature.
Visitor Management System will then automatically contact the visitor’s host by e-mail or with real time network messaging to announce the visit. Once the visitor is registered, an individualized badge will be generated. Specific visit restrictions may be set, such as clearance level, access area or visit expiry time.
At the end of the visit, the system will sign out the visitor. If the visitor does not sign out, the system can contact the host to check if the visitor has left the site.
This simple yet powerful visitor registration process forms the basis of a very powerful security platform. Registering all visitors through the Visitor Management System ensures4 that the client will have a centralized and complete record of the visitor traffic, strengthen visitor security, and improve productivity and service to the customers
- Real time Visitor Tracking
- ID/Passport/Driver License/Business card scanner
- State of the Art History Reports Retrieval
- Visitor Card Printing Module
- Easy to Analyze History Reports
- Customized Reporting
- User Friendly Interface
- Capture visitor information in a computerized log
- Pre-register visitors and groups via web browser
- Temporary Employee Logging
- Print badges in advance or upon visitor arrival
- Look-up contact information in employee database
- Built in standard reports
- Enable customization of user reports
- Capture, store and print visitor photos on the badge
- User password protection
- Emergency Reporting (AT one button press generate list of visitors in the building)
- Should include periodic maintenance of the visitor management system
- Possible to Integrate with ‘Finger Print’ Scanning Machine